Terms and condition
Conditions of Reporting – Belle Vue Clinic
- Individual laboratory investigations are never conclusive but should be used along with other relevant clinical examination reports to achieve final diagnosis. The result of a laboratory investigation are dependent on the quality of the sample as well as the assay procedures used.
- Partial reproduction of this report is not permitted.
- In case of collected specimen(s), which are referred to Belle Vue Clinic from a referral center, it is presumed that patient’s demographics are verified and confirmed at the point 06 generation of the said specimen(s).
- A test requested might not be performed for the following reasons:
- Quantity of specimen received is insufficient (QNS) for performing the test requested.
- Quantity of specimen received is unacceptable (hemolysed / clotted / lipemic). In such instances, a fresh specimen must be sent for reporting of the same parameter(s).
- Tests are performed as per the test schedule given in the test listing. In unforeseen circumstances (non-availability of kits, instrument breakdown & natural calamities) tests may not be reported as per schedule. Belle Vue Clinic will ensure that the delay is minimized.
- If the collection date is not stated on the test requisition form, the date of specimen received will be printed by default as the date of collection.